Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mon Dieu, c'est la Coupe du Monde!

These days, ~70% of my working hours are spent with a group of Europeans. Added to that, the World Cup fever is back - and along with it, the thrill of staying up late and dissecting football plays - something I'd not done since 1994, when I last lived in a country that calls football "football" and not "soccer" (aka anywhere BUT the US). I'm also an unashamed global sports fan so was pleasantly surprised to read Why the World Cup is better than the Olympics in this week's Economist. Poking around during the half time between France and Switzerland, I took this random quiz on what I'd be if I actually were European. Guess my French-speaking colleagues won this one.

Your Inner European is French!

Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.

PS - Way to go, South Korea!!!

No comments: