Saturday, February 03, 2007

When interests and work collide

I'm happy to share that we (my firm) clinched a coveted TV commercial spot with Star World Asia, bookending none other than my all time fave show, Heroes!

Well, the investment paid off in leaps and bounds (not that this Heroes fan was surprised). Heroes premiered across all of Star World Asia channels this past Wednesday (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand). At least in Singapore, it topped the top 10 list (appearing twice, in fact), with their initial 9p airing followed by the 12:30a repeat. Don't miss more repeats (and the accompanying TV ads ;) on Saturdays at 7p and Sundays at 2p. For those of you without cable in Singapore, I hear Channel 5 plans to pick it up sometime this year too.

More international Heroes broadcast updates found here, while spoilery previews and speculative ramblings are in my geek blog here.

No comments: