Thursday, April 13, 2006

We found a home!

Finally. We struck a deal that satisfied the agents, the landlord, our specific preferences and budget today. We're very pleased with our new home which is larger, newer yet more affordable than our "cosy" 1 bedroom apartment in Kips Bay, Manhattan. Do come visit!

Welcome to the Emerald Garden!
It's centrally located in the heart of the bustling commercial and business district that spans Raffles Place and Chinatown. Its traditional exterior blends in with the heritage conservation neighbourhood, while a gazebo pool garden provides an oasis of calm inside. To top it off, our (top floor) view includes a colourful mosaic of shophouses and rooftops below, and Singapore's skyscraper-peppered cityscape beyond. More photos and details once we move in....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jeff! We're in the midst of furniture shopping (or leasing). Will try to snag some interior shots if we do another visit. Else, pix will definitely be up for our housewarming in May.

Anonymous said...

Nice place~! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks Li Shen! Are you still in KL? Come pay a visit if you can. I'll let you know when I'm next in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Jasmina and Philip are also impressed ! Not just by the building, but the blue sky and seemingly nice weather? Or is that some Photshop trick :)

BTW, I cannot view your foto gallery.
Clicking the link brings me to my own "kodak" home page.

Unknown said...

No, no, photoshop trick. Of course, there is the occasional haze, tropical rains (and flash floods), esp. with the recent hurricane and volcano activity! All in though, very nice weather if not a bit hot. You could of course come and see for yourself. =)

Thanks for letting me know about the photo gallery. I wonder if Kodak only lets you view if I invite folks directly from my album.... I'll play around with it or migrate elsewhere (flickr, perhaps?) sometime. Hope all's well in Brooklyn.